Sunday, February 6, 2011

What I'm working on this week

I have three projects for this week. First I'm making my first tie appliquéd onesie using this tutorial. I plan on using it as a Valentine's Day outfit for my son, William.

Photobucket

Next I'm working on some rag quilt letter from this really neat tutorial. This will be an ongoing project as I only plan to do a few letters a week using fabric scraps from other projects.

Photobucket

Finally, we have this weeks Crafty Sewing Mamas sew-a-long project. The choices were betweeen pajamas and something for Valentine's Day. I've been wanting to attempt a dress from my daughter, Nora, so I decided to go with a simple pillowcase dress. I bought a pattern and instructions here.

Nora picked out her fabric and I'm excited to make this dress!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment