Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm back!

I took an entire week off of sewing and then have only sewed a little bit this week but I do have some projects to show you!

I made these pants for Will:
Photobucket

Here is the complete outfit with matching tie onesie:
Photobucket

I also made another Tie onesie but it didn't turn out too well. I get pictures of it later. I've been working on my quilt letters too, but I'm waiting until they are all done to show them off.

My project for this week is a new pillowcase dress for Nora with Dr. Suess fabric! I hope it comes out as cute as I imagine in my head.

Finally, I'll be catching up on my blog sew-a-long projects by doing last week's blanket (a little late) and this weeks art tote.

1 comment:

  1. Very, very cute. Can't wait to see Nora's new dress. ;)

    ReplyDelete